43rd batch De-suung online Registration will begin from 6th November 11:00 AM onwards and the training program will be held from 16th November till 20th December 2020 for almost 35 days. 1500 energetic Bhutanese youth will be given the opportunity to participate in the 43rd batch De-suung training program.
After the training, all De-suung will be stationed in different Dzongkhag to engage in any form of volunteerism, Disaster management and charitable work within the dzongkhag.
Also Check out: Richest man in Bhutan – Dasho Tobgyal Dorji
Mandatory Criteria for online registration for desung
|Qualification||Employment status||Age Limit||Total Intake||Fitness|
|Class X passed||Unemployed||Need to be 20 years as of 12th December , 2020||1500||Physical and mentally fit candidate|
Desuung online registration form
12 Things to Know about 43rd batch De-suung online Registration Process;
- Interested Candidate can register from 6th November 11:00 AM onwards via a registration link shared on Desunng websites.
- Once the system meets the required candidate, the online portal for registration will be closed automatically.
- You need to provide a valid security clearance certificate from Royal Bhutan Police or else renew scs, if it is expired.
- All the information provided by the candidate needs to be true. Wrong information will result in disqualification from the program.
- Required class x passed out (Minimum qualification)
- You need to be at least 20 years as of 12th December 2020.
- No, employed youth are entertained. The training program focuses on those youth who are jobless and unemployed.
- The medical test will be conducted after the selection, so if you have any health-related issues than you need to disclose during your registration time. If you are found unfit than you will be disqualified.
- BCSEA (Bhutan Council for School Examination and Assessment) mark sheet and a certificate is required. School leaving certificate is not considered as pass certificate.
- File size of your document needs to be less than 1 MB. Desunng registration system will not accept if the attached document file size is larger than 1 MB.
- Provide your personnel mobile number and email ID. If you don’t have then create one via singing up on GMAIL or YAHOO
- De-suung Office will decide the training centre.
If you have any doubt related to desung registration 43th batch contact 02 341277/ 02 340353 during office hours.