46 batch Desuung online Registration will begin from 9th September 2021, 11:00 AM onwards and the training program will be held from 20th September till 16th October 2021 for almost 26 days. 1350 energetic Bhutanese youth (800 Male, 550 Females) will be given the opportunity to participate in the 46 batch Desuung training program.
After the training, all Desuung will be stationed in different Dzongkhag to engage in any form of volunteerism, Disaster management, Water flagship project, and border duty during pandemics.
Apply Latest Job: Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs vacancy 2021
Mandatory Criteria for online registration for de-suung 46 Batch
|Qualification||Employment Status||Age Limit||Total Slot||Health|
|X passed candidates||Jobless/Unemployed youth will be entertained||Need to be 20 year as of 20th October,2021||Total intake- 1350|
|Applicant need to be physically and mentally sound|
12 Things to Know about 46 batch De-suung Registration Process
- Interested Candidate can register from 9th September 2021, 11:00 AM onwards via a registration link shared on Desunng websites.
- Once the system meets the required candidate, the online portal for registration will be closed automatically.
- You need to provide a valid security clearance certificate from Royal Bhutan Police or else renew scs, if it is expired.
- All the information provided by the candidate needs to be true. Wrong information will result in disqualification from the program.
- Required class x passed out (Minimum qualification)
- You need to be at least 20 years as of 9th october, 2021
- No, employed youth are entertained. The training program focuses on those youth who are jobless and unemployed.
- The medical test will be conducted after the selection, so if you have any health-related issues than you need to disclose during your registration time. If you are found unfit than you will be disqualified.
- BCSEA (Bhutan Council for School Examination and Assessment) mark sheet and a certificate is required. School leaving certificate is not considered as pass certificate.
- File size of your document needs to be less than 1 MB. Desunng registration system will not accept if the attached document file size is larger than 1 MB. Accepted format are JPEG,PNG,ZIP, DOCX,DOC
- Provide your valid mobile number and email ID. If you don’t have then create one via singing up on GMAIL or YAHOO
- De-suung Office will decide the training centre.
If you have a doubt on 46 Batch Desuung online registration visit their official site for more information.