49 batch Desuung online Registration will begin from 30th March 2022, 11:00 AM onwards and the training program will be held from 18th April till 7th May 2022 for almost 20 days. 1840 energetic Bhutanese youth (1100 Male, 740 Females) will be given the opportunity to participate in the 49 batch Desuung training program.
After the training, all Desuung will be stationed in different Dzongkhag to engage in any form of volunteerism, Disaster management, Water flagship project, National Dog program and border duty during pandemics.
Apply Latest Job: Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs vacancy 2021
Mandatory Criteria for online registration for de-suung 49 Batch
|Qualification||Employment Status||Age Limit||Total Slot||Health|
|X passed candidates||Jobless/Unemployed youth will be entertained||Need to be 20 year as of 18th April,2022||Total intake- 1840|
|Applicant need to be physically and mentally sound|
12 Things to Know about 49 batch De-suung Registration Process
- Interested Candidate can register from 30th March 2022, 11:00 AM onwards via a registration link shared on Desunng websites.
- Once the system meets the required candidate, the online portal for registration will be closed automatically.
- You need not have to provide a valid security clearance certificate from Royal Bhutan Police.
- All the information provided by the candidate needs to be true. Wrong information will result in disqualification from the program.
- Required class x passed out (Minimum qualification)
- You need to be at least 20 years as of 18th April 2022
- No, employed youth are entertained. The training program focuses on those youth who are jobless and unemployed.
- The medical test will be conducted after the selection, so if you have any health-related issues than you need to disclose during your registration time. If you are found unfit than you will be disqualified.
- BCSEA (Bhutan Council for School Examination and Assessment) mark sheet and a certificate is required. School leaving certificate is not considered as pass certificate. (only for shortlisted)
- File size of your document needs to be less than 1 MB. Desunng registration system will not accept if the attached document file size is larger than 1 MB. The accepted format are JPEG,PNG,ZIP, DOCX,DOC (only for shortlisted).
- Provide your valid mobile number and email ID. If you don’t have then create one via singing up on GMAIL or YAHOO
- De-suung Office will decide the training centre. (only for shortlisted)
If you have a doubt about 49 Batch Desuung online registration visit their official site for more information.