Renew Business License Online in Bhutan
Are you feeling reluctant to travel to renew your business license to the nearest trade office due to COVID-19 pandemic situation?
OR your Bar, Retails & Hotel license is about to expire but you don’t have any ideas on how to renew a license online using G2C online services.
Here, in this article, I have shared detail information on how to renew a business license online in Bhutan and get approve within 24 hours.
Important Note: You need to have a valid tax clearance certificate while applying online.
Latest Information: 43rd batch De-suung online Registration
Renew Business License Online in Bhutan Procedure
- Visit citizenservices.gov.bt website
- Click on “Business Services”
- Select “Application for Renewal of cottage & small scale industry license” under the cottage and small industry services.
- Select your ownership to “sole proprietorship”
- Enter your CID number or License Number that you want to renew. Click on submit.
- Now you will see “Details of Your Business License”.
- If you have a different mobile number then add your present number within the Contact text box.
- Provide your TPN (Tax Paying Number) along with tax clearance certificate attached.
- Thank click on submit.
Right after you click submit button, instantly you will receive a message from RGOB like below;
Check also: How can I get a security clearance in Bhutan?
“Your application for Renew License has been submitted successfully. Your Application number is 132-0021185”
After some couple of hours, you will receive another message of approval. Now, you have to make an online payment via any mobile payment gateway services like MBOB, & MPAY.
Click on G2C online Payment; enter your bank account details with OTP (One time password) that you receive on your phone.
Now, you will get a certificate of successful renewal of your license. Download or else print and keep it!
I hope I have answered all your queries about online Business license renewal in Bhutan. If you have found this article useful, consider sharing with your friends & family.