Renew Business License Online in Bhutan
Are you feeling reluctant to travel to renew your business license to the nearest trade office due to COVID-19 pandemic situation?
OR your Bar, Retails & Hotel license is about to expire but you don’t have any ideas on how to renew a license online using G2C online services.
Here, in this article, I have shared detailed information on how to renew a business license online in Bhutan and get approval within 24 hours.
Important Note: You need to have a valid tax clearance certificate while applying online.
Latest Information: 43rd batch De-suung online Registration
Renew Business License Online in Bhutan Procedure
- Visit citizenservices.gov.bt website
- Click on “Business Services”
- Select “Application for Renewal of cottage & small scale industry license” under the cottage and small industry services.
- Select your ownership to “sole proprietorship”
- Enter your CID number or License Number that you want to renew. Click on submit.
- Now you will see “Details of Your Business License”.
- If you have a different mobile number then add your present number within the Contact text box.
- Provide your TPN (Tax Paying Number) along with the tax clearance certificate attached.
- Thank click on submit.
Right after you click submit button, instantly you will receive a message from RGOB like below;
Check also: How can I get a security clearance in Bhutan?
“Your application for Renew License has been submitted successfully. Your Application number is 132-0021185”
After a couple of hours, you will receive another message of approval. Now, you have to make an online payment via any mobile payment gateway services like MBOB, & MPAY.
Click on G2C online Payment; enter your bank account details with OTP (One time password) that you receive on your phone.
Now, you will get a certificate of successful renewal of your license. Download or else print and keep it!
online trade license renewal Bhutan new system update
Recently, the Department of Trade has updated its online system to renew licenses. Now you have to register online to access their system.
Information required to avail online services
- Citizenship Identity card Number
- Likewise, you need exact date of Birth
- Also, your Dzongkhag name
- Gewog Details
- Your Village address
- Finally, click on Validate
I hope I have answered all your queries about online Business license renewal in Bhutan.