What is mBOB?
MBOB is a most secure online digital banking app developed by Bank of Bhutan Limited to help the user to get access to their bank account, initiate bills payment, fund transfer, recharge Phones and also check your saving account balance in Bank of Bhutan.
How do I get mBOB App and register with Bank of Bhutan?
Mbob is made available both in Google play store for android users and Apple store for iPhone users. Download and install it on your phone to use their amazing features.
Once you have downloaded the app, now it’s time to get registered with your bank.
- Open your mBOB app
- Click on “Register with mBOB”
- Use Refer code “mBOB1vsk5lm”
- Add your account number along with CID (citizen Identity number).
- Accept their terms & condition
- Click submit
- If your mobile number is linked with the bank then shortly you will receive “User ID” &” MPIN” to log in
- After that, you can add TPIN
- That’s all
- Log-in to your account using M-Pin
- Click on “Funds Transfer”
- Select “any BOB account” or other Bank
- Select source account
- Enter the valid BOB account number of the recipient
- Add “transfer Amount” and type remarks
- Press “Transfer”
- Recipient name will display.
- Now enter your T-PIN and transfer.
How to recharge data from MBOB to Bmobile and Tashicell number
- Login using MPIN
- Click on “Recharge”
- If your mobile number is Tashicell then select the first option or else select the second option for Bmobile.
- Then select “source Account” +” Mobile number” and enter an amount to recharge
- Click on Submit
You can use these services when there is internet disruption while using the app.
- Go to your Call Dialer
- Type *262# and call
- Now type your “ MPIN”
- Select option From the list
- That’s all!
Note: You can use offline service only after self-registration using dial code *262#
Bhutanese living overseas can use mBOB?
- Yes, Bhutanese residing outside Bhutan can self-register and use this banking app.
Are there any charges for using the app?
- It’s completely free to use the app but there is a certain limit on fund transfer.