If you have weird habits of staying awake at night and working than Tashicell unlimited data plan is just the right package you need to use on your phone. But many users are still confused about Tashicell late night unlimited data time and when they should recharge.
Before I answer, all queries you need to know that Tashicell provides two data plan of 57 and 207 for both prepaid and postpaid user. You may also like to check out how to convert talk-time to data in Tashicell.
How do I recharge my TashiCell unlimited data?
There are three ways to avail Tashicell unlimited night data plan on your phone.
First Method: Dial *121#
- Dial *121# on your Phone
- Select 2. “Manage Service”
- Tap 2. “Manage Data Plan”
- Select 2.” Subscriber Data Plan”
- Now all data will be display. Select your desired plan.
Note: You need to have more than Nu.60 balance on your phone, before trying this method.
Second Method: Using MBOB
- Log-in to MBOB app using MPIN
- Click on “recharge”
- Select” Tashicell”
- Add your mobile number and what night package you want to recharge.
Third Method: My Tashicell App
- Download “My Tashicell App” from Google play store
- Open the app and complete registration
- Go to Subscribe Package
- Choose any two data plan you want to purchase
- Now your data will be added to your SIM
Tashicell 57 and 207 unlimited data plan timing and Validity
- 57 Late-Night Daily (For both prepaid and postpaid) has 1-day validity. The plan start working from 1 am morning till 6:59.
- 207 Late-Night Daily (For both prepaid and postpaid) has 7-day validity. The plan starts working from 1 am morning till 6:59
If I have left out any information on Tashicell unlimited data plan, please do let us know by commenting below and if you find this article useful share with your love ones!